PPR600 Steam-Injection Pasteurizer
ITALTECH offers steam-injection pasteurizers for the heat treatment of pasta and noodle products as well as pasta sheets. The pasteurizing process reduces the bacterial content of pasta and is thus critical in extending its shelf life. Technical specifications for featured units are provided on tables linked below:
- For filled and unfilled pasta and noodle products as well as pasta sheets.
- Two sections: steam-injection pasteurization (from above and below product) and forced heated-air drying.
- Sanitary construction using materials approved for food contact.
- Variable-speed stainless mesh belting for proper steam penetration.
- Manually removable steam hood for easy cleaning. Automatic hood elevation offered as an option.
- Requires 150 psi steam boiler.